Friday 20 April 2012

Bad spelling and changing meanings

OK, so I'm looking into new colognes for an entry on this blog shortly - currently whiffing very pleasantly of a new version of Kouros from Yves St. Laurent. More on this anon.

But for the weekend you might want to look at these Twitter messages from people who, frankly, can't spell "cologne" - with predictably crass consequences:

http://www.sadanduseless.com/2012/04/twitter-cologne/

(My thanks to Paul Ockenden for drawing this to my attention - he assures me it's been doing the rounds on Twitter for a few days).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now opened comments up to 'everybody' - but I'll be moderating, purely to avoid spam and blatantly commercial responses. Comment away - I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!